The Andrew Sims Centre are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
These can be accessed by:
- On a PC: Hold down the Alt key
- On a Mac: Hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys
- When using Mozilla Firefox web browser: Hold down the Alt and Shift keys
Then press one of the following access keys to navigate around this website:
- 0 - Homepage
- 1 - About Us
- 2 - Events
- 3 - Working In Partnership
- 4 - Contact Us
- 5 - Learning Centre
- 6 - Terms & Conditions
- 8 - Site Map
- 9 - Accessibility
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v8.0. v9.0.
- Firefox v.4.0+
- Google Chrome
- Safari v3.0+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7) & Macintosh computers (OS X).