Depressive Illness in Older People
- Thursday 14 December 2017
- Horizon Leeds, Third Floor, 2 Brewery Wharf, Kendell Street, Leeds, LS10 1JR
The nearest car park is The Brewery car park for SatNav please use postcode LS10 1JQ
Full Day 9.30am to 4.30pm
The remarkable growth of the population over the age of 65 means the detection, treatment and understanding of depression in older adults are of paramount importance and a major public health concern. This is conference devoted to late-life depression will bring together prominent experts in this field in order to inform you of the multiple dimensions of this complex disorder. The aim of this conference is to heighten awareness and promote interventions for older people with depression during a time when there are ongoing service changes throughout the health service.
After you have attended this conference, you will be able to:
- Understand the distinct clinical challenges late-life depression presents
- Understand the interaction of depression with co-morbid conditions
- Appreciate treatment optimisation both in terms of the psychological and pharmacological management of older people with depression
PLEASE NOTE THE PROGRAMME IS CUTTENTLY TBC AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING FINALISED.
Book Event Online
Prices From: £120