Appraisee Training: Making the most of Colleague & Patient Feedback
- Friday 16 March 2018
- The Village Hotel North, Otley Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS16 5PR
Half Day: 12.30pm - 4.15pm
This course has been arranged in response to doctors, line managers/facilitators requests for an event to get the most out of colleague & patient multi source feedback. Multi source feedback from colleagues and patients is essential supporting information for a doctors portfolio in each revalidation cycle.
This course is designed to help doctors prepare for, and get the most from, their appraisals for Revalidation. In particular, how to demonstrate reflection and engagement in the appraisal process. The course will be fast-paced and interactive, and designed to give participants practical tools to make their appraisals even more effective and enjoyable for doctor and appraiser.
After attending this course, the delegate will:
- Understand what is expected of them and their appraiser in the context of revalidation
- Improve their skills to prepare for their appraisal, including reflection and supporting information
- Be clear about the skills that they need to demonstrate reflection and engagement in the appraisal discussion
- Have significant opportunities to practice those skills
- Receive some tailored personal feedback and advice on their use of those skills